This is a partnership pilot project between The Good Business Festival, The Liverpool City Region Local Enterprise Partnership and The Growth Platform to establish a programme for SMEs in Liverpool City Region to help them better understand what it takes to be a ‘Good Business’.
Everyone taking part in the programme can then adopt these principles in their own organisations and in doing so contribute to the inclusive growth in the local business landscape.
The first phase of the pilot runs from January to July 2021. This involves collaborative research and development working towards launching a full programme of information, guidance and support as part of the festival legacy.
The pilot phase includes:
• Promoting the concept to business, recruiting partner organisations and overseeing the development of a collaborative MVP with businesses to fully test and evolve the programme to meet SME requirements;
• Reviewing the various models/standards for “good” business to develop a preferred model;
• Developing a suite of materials, guidance notes, case studies etc for business to help apply these standards;
• Recruiting a small number of local businesses for practical feedback;
• Using the learning from the pilot phrase to create a scalable service that’s attractive and useful for local businesses.
Find out more about the Good Small Business Programme: